Thursday, July 7, 2016

Starting up agan

I have been very busy and have not made a post in a long time.

I am now on Win 10 and using Blender 2.77a, I also have a new GTX960 and a SSD. The SSD was do to my boot drive not booting and I lost a lot of my work files but not all.

Blender 2.77a has a lot of new things in it but just about everything is in a new place.

TANE, I am now only working to make things for Build 4.3 and up, support for TS12 at Build 3.8 is due to stop very soon. The work flow for TANE is not the same as before, when you "Clone" in CM you get a New Asset with that name and when you Open in Explorer you get a file name that has the KUID number in front of it.

NumberIt has to be set up so that the digit_6.tag (and the others) has an Alpha channel, this is due to TANE texture replacement has to have the same bit size(I.E. 32bit with 32bit). The other thing to look out for is the name of the .texture.txt and what is in it.

Should be: digit_6.tag   with a black Alpha channel

and in inside:

Primary=digit_6.tga
Alpha=digit_6.tga
Tile=st

No comments:

Post a Comment