Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Warning for Blender FBX/PBR Exporting.

 
After three days of pulling my hear out I found and odd thing Blender was doing when exporting FBX with PBR(never had this with old .im), I was getting what looked like flipped normal but was not. This was on a bogey so I tried exporting a few parts at a time, each one worked so I was using join witch was working up to a point then it would not show in game. Got it down to two mesh's one would work the other a no show.
 
What was wrong was the UVmap. Here's what I found:

Never use this so did not see the odd thing, two UV's one UVmap and one UVtex this was the only thing I could find deferent in the two mesh's. Deleting the UVtex fixed all. Going to look up what that is for and or how it got made.

No comments:

Post a Comment